Python Machine Learning : The Ultimate and Complete Guide for Beginners on Data Science and Machine Learning with Python
Published: 07 September 2017
Do you know that most people think learning about Python and machine learning is HARD?
But it can be SIMPLE when you read a book that breaks down the whole thing!
This step-by-step, easy-to-read book shows you and prepares you for a luxurious journey into the world of Python and machine learning.
If you are tired of spinning the wheel about knowing the fundamentals of data science, this book is for you.
The approaches of this book draw from several examples and cutting-edge scientific studies on the topic.
You Are A Few Steps Away from Knowing Everything About Python and Machine Learning! Everything!
Here are a few things you will learn inside:
- What data science and application are, why they're important
- what the lifecycle and the secret ingredients of data scientists are (with several details and extensive examples)What probability, fundamental, statistics are and why you need to know themWhy linear algebra is important and how you can visualize linear algebra problems representations (with examples)
- What are the things you need to know about artificial intelligence?
- How you can start with machine learning and Why you need to understand the fundamentals
- the jars of machine learning and how many they are
- what the roadmaps to machine learning areEverything you need to know about algorithms, data types and statistical methodsWhat is Python, and how do you "break the ice" with the environment setup in Python
- some priceless benefits of it; what the differences are between Python and other languages
- machine learning with Python ecosystem
- clear and concise detail about the strengths and weaknesses of Python; (Details of the best place to start inside)
- How to load data for machine learning projects and CSV file
- What the types of machine learning are, and what their impacts are to amplify various elements of business operations
- What you need to know about DjangoK-Nearest Neighbors and K-Means Clustering - what they are and how you can use them for regression and classification
- Plus, plenty of examples.
Buy at bookdepository.com free delivery worldwide.