Developing Backbone.js Applications
Published: 29 May 2013
Start with the basics of MVC, SPA, and Backbone, then get your hands dirty building sample applications-a simple Todo list app, a RESTful book library app, and a modular app with Backbone and RequireJS. Author Addy Osmani, an engineer for Google's Chrome team, also demonstrates advanced uses of the framework.
- Learn how Backbone.js brings MVC benefits to the client-side
- Write code that can be easily read, structured, and extended
- Work with the Backbone.Marionette and Thorax extension frameworks
- Solve common problems you'll encounter when using Backbone.js
- Organize your code into modules with AMD and RequireJS
- Paginate data for your Collections with the Backbone.Paginator plugin
- Bootstrap a new Backbone.js application with boilerplate code
- Use Backbone with jQuery Mobile and resolve routing problems between the two
- Unit-test your Backbone apps with Jasmine, QUnit, and SinonJS
Buy at bookdepository.com free delivery worldwide.