Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well: Python for Beginners with Hands-on Project. The only book you need to start coding in Python immediately
Published: 07 January 2015
The best way to learn Python is by doing. This book includes a complete project at the end of the book that requires the application of all the concepts taught previously. Working through the project will not only give you an immense sense of achievement, it'll also help you retain the knowledge and master the language.
Are you ready to dip your toes into the exciting world of Python coding? This book is for you. Click the "Add to Cart" button to buy it now.
What you'll learn:
- What is Python?
- What software you need to code and run Python programs?
- What are variables?
- What mathematical operators are there in Python?
- What are the common data types in Python?
- What are Lists and Tuples?
- How to format strings
- How to accept user inputs and display outputs
- How to make decisions with If statements
- How to control the flow of program with loops
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- What are functions and modules?
- How to define your own functions and modules
- How to work with external files
- ... and more...
Buy at bookdepository.com free delivery worldwide.