Python Machine Learning
Published: 01 September 2015
Who This Book Is For
If you want to find out how to use Python to start answering critical questions of your data, pick up Python Machine Learning - whether you want to get started from scratch or want to extend your data science knowledge, this is an essential and unmissable resource.
What You Will Learn
- Explore how to use different machine learning models to ask different questions of your data
- Learn how to build neural networks using Pylearn 2 and Theano
- Find out how to write clean and elegant Python code that will optimize the strength of your algorithms
- Discover how to embed your machine learning model in a web application for increased accessibility
- Predict continuous target outcomes using regression analysis
- Uncover hidden patterns and structures in data with clustering
- Organize data using effective pre-processing techniques
- Get to grips with sentiment analysis to delve deeper into textual and social media data
Buy at bookdepository.com free delivery worldwide.